News and Events
The Weekly HOTSHEET - Week #35!
|Kindergarten Field Trip to Woodland Park Zoo, Internet Safety Night, Spirit Day & May Monthly Meeting, etc.
Click here to read the Weekly HOTSHEET for Week #35!
Arbor Heights PTA Budget Survey
Through the generosity of our community during the Direct Drive this fall and the Great Auction this spring, the PTA's budget has grown. We ask that all members of the Arbor Heights family take a moment and fill out the 2015 PTA Budget Survey to help guide the PTA Board in crafting our spending plan.
Please view and take the survey here:
Survey will be available through May 1.
Spring 2015 after-school classes
For your reference, here's the link to class meeting dates and times for the spring session.
The Weekly HOTSHEET #31!
|Young Authors Day Volunteers Needed + Report Cards.
Click here to read the Weekly HOTSHEET for Week #31 (March 30 - April 3)!
March 2015 School Communicator!
|Read the March 2015 Issue Now!
* Letter from Principal Collins
* Update: Smarter Balanced (SBAC) Testing at Arbor Heights
* The Bulletin Board & Upcoming Events
* Photo Wall
* Congratulations Global Reading Challenge Teams!
* Get Ready for Our Scholastic Spring Book Fair!
* Reminder: “Green Cards” are Needed to Ride the Bus with a Friend!
* Phase 2 Getting Close!
* PTA News
- The GREAT Arbor Heights Auction!
- PTA Board Elections Coming Up: Incumbents and Open Positions
- Next PTA General Meeting: Thursday, April 23rd
March 30, 2015 |
Kindergarten & New Families Tours
|Join Principal Christy Collins for a tour of Arbor Heights on the following dates from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
February 4 & 25
Children are welcome too! Let us know which tour you would like to attend at bit.ly/TourArborHeights!