Back-to-School (Parent) Homework
Posted: | Updated:
Summary: A list of required and optional forms for the start of the 2021–22 school year.
- Student 1:1 Device Agreement — A completed form is required before issuing an iPad or laptop to your student for the 2021-22 school year.
- FERPA Form — This form is used to grant consent or deny consent for release of student information to the directory per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Data Vertification Form — To access the Data Verification Form login to your Source account by Sept. 30, 2021. Here you will be able to update your:
- Parent/guardian contact information
- Emergency contacts and authorized pick-up contacts
- Student’s health information
You can find the following forms on the School Schools website at https://www.seattleschools.org/news/start-of-school-forms/.
- 504-2 Survey to Identify Students with Disabilities — Please complete this survey if you think your child has a disability or have documentation that your child is disabled (and is not currently eligible for Special Education services) and needs assistance to benefit from their educational experience.
- Student Meals, Free and Reduced Lunch Application — The easiest way to apply is online at https://paypams.com/OnlineApp.aspx.
- Student Housing Questionnaire — Please complete this questionaire if you are experiencing housing instability. The information you provide helps determine educational services your student may be eligible to receive under the McKinney-Vento Act 42 U.S.C. 11435. The McKinney-Vento Act provides services and supports for children and youth experiencing homelessness.
- Indian Education Program, Native Education (New SPS Students Only) — Please complete this form if you’d like your child included in the student count for the Title VI Indian Education Formula Grant Program.