Skip To ContentSkip To Content

    At Arbor Heights, our registered nurse, Roxanne Springwater is on-site 2.5 days per week.  

    If your child requires care for an injury or sickness during the school day, they will go to the school office where our school nurse, nurse's office assistant, or one of the front office staff will assess their condition and provide the appropriate care.  If it's determined we need to send your child home, you will be called to pick up your child at school.  If we can not reach you, we will contact one of your emergency contacts.  A temperature of 100.5 degrees or more is an immediate reason to call parents.

    If your child has special health needs, it's important we have that information including the medical treatment taking place.  Keeping us up-to-date with health changes throughout the year is especially important if it's changed since the beginning of the school year when you completed the health section of your family's All-in-One Form.  Please inform Mrs. Springwater immediately if your child has or experiences one of the following:

    * any chronic or acute illnesses
    * a new medication or change in medication dosage
    * been exposed to a communicable disease such as a strep throat infection, chicken pox, or conjunctivitis
    * a life-threatening or new allergy
    * a serious injury requiring hospitalization, or a diagnosed head concussion
    * an injury requiring casting, sutures, a splint, or mobility assistance of crutches or wheelchair
    vision or hearing difficulties 

    Mrs. Springwater is available to assist and give counsel to parents regarding any health concerns.

    Roxanne Springwater

    Other Resources

    District Health Services Forms